ML Badges & More Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ML Badges & More Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You can check back any time to see what changes have been made.
What we collect
We collect information from you when you register interest in our products or services. We may collect the following information:
– Personal information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address which are used to facilitate design, supply and delivery of our products.
– Other information relevant to online forms, surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
Information stored or collected regarding you, helps us:
– Provide or improve services you need.
– Contact you about products and offers we think may be of interest to you.
– An existing customer may be contacted regarding products and services.
Any new customers can only be contacted if consent has been given via any of the means listed at the beginning of this section. We only send communications you have consented to. Anyone who does not wish to give consent for our site has the opportunity to decline. Once we receive your withhold for consent we will remove your details from any mailings.
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this notice. Different retention periods apply for different types of data however the longest we will normally hold your data is 7 years in line with UK Tax Regulations.
We would like to send you information about products and offers but will not share any of your information with third parties it will solely be used by ML Badges & More Ltd alone.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and address or please write to us at ML Badges & More Ltd, 5 Queen Street, Mirfield, West Yorkshire WF14 8AH.
Access to your data and correction
You have a right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, email email@example.com and include your name and address or please write to us at ML Badges & More Ltd, 5 Queen Street, Mirfield, West Yorkshire WF14 8AH.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Information provided will be stored on secure servers. Transaction data is encrypted for your safety. You should understand data transmitted online is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee full protection and security of data only that we take all reasonable action to protect information sent to us electronically. Transmission of any data by you is at your own risk.
Please refer to our Cookies Policy.
By enquiring via this website, you consent to the collection and use of your information by ML Badges Ltd in the ways outlined above. If, having given your consent to the use of your data, you subsequently change your mind you can stop all, or particular uses of your data by sending us an e-mail.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Information accessibility and disclosure
We may disclose your personal information to a Third party for any of the following reasons:
– To facilitate delivery of your orders.
– Selling any or all of our business to a third party may result in sharing your information.
– Any time when we are legally required to we may disclose information about you and your visits to our sites.
– To prevent fraud and help in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk.
– To facilitate the recovery of outstanding debts.
– We will not otherwise sell distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
– We may use your personal information to send you information via a 3rd party email Marketing software. We only send email marketing if consent is given. Data shared is restricted to First Name, Surname and Email address.
– All third party service providers we work with are carefully vetted and highly trusted by us, and your data is protected by stringent security and confidentiality measures as well as applicable data protection laws. We only provide our service providers with the data that they require in order to perform the services that we have employed them to do – they will never use your data for any other purposes.